When sampling is complete and you are ready for bulk production we take on your order from 100pcs per style to thousands. We produce small to industrial size runs with no problem.
FASHION DESIGN CLOTHING MANUFACTURING AND MUCH MORE
WHY WORK WITH US
Whether just an idea, pictures, a sketch, a drawing or patters – we can work with you at any production stage and help you create what you need in the most cost effective way!
It doesn’t matter if you order 50 pieces or thousands, you matter to us! Our rapid lead time will satisfy the most time sensitive customers.
Pricing is based on order quantity so that even small runs can get produced. Sewport has a truly personalised manufacturing approach for any of your clothing production needs.
WE ARE GREAT AT
SERVICES & MORE
Sewport will help small, medium and large clothing brands and emerging designers with all their clothing manufacturing needs. If you are looking for clothing production in Europe at an affordable price whilst maintaining a high level of quality your customers will only give you good feed-back about – we are the right company for you!
See the services we provide and get in touch with us.
No matter what you need be sure we offer the most comprehensive service.
In order to make communication with us as smooth as possible we have prepared a short description for the typical clothing manufacturing process. You will find it useful, especially if you are new to garment manufacturing. But please do keep in mind, it is just an example.
1. It all starts with your idea – a sketch, drawing or design.
2. At this time you are probably deciding on the fabrics and other small details you will use. If you don’t know where to source your fabric – we can help.
3. Then comes the pattern making process.
This process involves cutting out patterns – parts of a design which will then be sewn together to produce your garment.
4. To see if everything fits, usually a fitting sample of your design is produced. This process is called sample making. If you don’t want to use fabrics at this point to save money, we can manufacture a toile.
5. If everything fits correctly, and you want to reproduce your fashion garment in various sizes – we can do size grading with the patterns. We have a wide variety of size data to perform size grading. Everything is done using computer aided design.
6. Then comes the next step of garment manufacturing – marker making.
Marker making is the process of laying out patterns on the fabric in order to make best use of fabric and reduce waste. Sometime fabrics can be costly, so it is important that this process is done professionally. Again, all this is done with the help of specialised software.
7. When the fabric is marked and we are ready to cut and sew together all the pieces. Cutting is done using industrial machinery and can be done in bulk, depending on the specifics of your design and fabrics used in the process.
8. The produced clothes are then trimmed, labeled with your label and are packed to ship to you.
If you want more specifics or gain more knowledge on the clothing manufacturing process itself, using the terms above you can find lots of useful information on clothing manufacturing theme related websites.
To place an order, get an estimate or contact us please press here.
For Industry Specific terms related and used with clothing manufacturers please go to our FAQ section.
Our FAQ section will also have more information on service related questions.
SEWPORT Ltd was created to help British fashion designers, small to medium apparel businesses and fashion start-up brands with their garment production needs.
We are a clothing manufacturing company for designers, small and medium brands, fashion start-ups and emerging brands.
For more information about our company please go to the ABOUT US page.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
I was looking for clothing manufacturers and think I found the best one!Anna
We used Sewport for our fashion design manufacturing in my start-up and never regretted it. Now our designs are on the market! Yes!Paul A.
Definitely will do business again.David
Fashion brand owner
Nobody wanted to take small runs, except Sewport. Now, my fashion brand is on track. They helped manufacture garments in quality and ready to meet the buyers.Emma
Designer / Fashion Student
I never knew there was such a comprehensive cut make trim service. Thank god I found it. Solid work!Cathy P.